Rangpur District Administrator job circular 2017. Rangpur District Administrator Bangladesh has published a job circular in The Somokal Newspaper on 01 September 2017. The Rangpur District Administrator has invite application for the post of Night Grad, Mali etc. The applicant please visit Bangladesh District Administrator Rangpur official website for download your application form and know many more information about job circular. The interested Applicant send your application following address of Rangpur District Administrator. Rangpur District Administrator Job Circular 2017, Total Number of Vacancy 10.The Rangpur District Administrator Bangladesh Job Circular 2017 Application Deadline 28 September 2017.
The short Description of this Rangpur District Administrator job is given below
Institution Name: Rangpur District Administrator.
Post Name: Night Grad, Mali and etc.
Salary Scale: National scale 2015.
Experience: No Experience.
Application System: Online & Manual.
Application Deadline Date: 28 September, 2017.
Circular Published Date: 01 September, 2017.
Category: Gov. Job.
Other Benefits: As per Gov. rules.
Total Number of Vacancy: 10.
Application Fee: 50 Taka.
Rangpur District Administrator job circular 2017 I www rangpur gov bd
The short Description of this Rangpur District Administrator job Download Admit Card, Seat Plan, Written Exam Result
The short Description of this Rangpur District Administrator job Download Admit Card, Seat Plan, Written Exam Result available Rangpur District Administrator official website www rangpur gov bd and here.
About Rangpur District
1. Recognition of district as 1772 AD
2. Nilphamari on the north, Gaibandha on the south, Kurigram on the east, Dinajpur district on the west.
3. Post Code: 5400
4. Size: 2400.56 sq km (upazila based area)
5. Weather: Average Maximum Temperature – 32.3 Celsius, Average Low Temperature – 11. 9 Celsius, Annual Average Precipitation: 219.45 M
6. Administrative information: Upazila and thana-08 (Rangpur Sadar, Gangachara, Taraganj, Badarganj, Kaunia, Pirgacha, Mithapukur, Pirganj),
City Corporation 1 (ward-33), municipality-03 (Badarganj, Haragach and Pirganj), Union-76.
7. Population: 29,96,336 people (male – 15,01,647 and female – 14,94,689) (according to census-2011) (upazila-based population)
8. Parliamentary constituency Total seats = 06 1 19-Rangpur-1 (Gangachara) 2. 20-Rangpur-2 (Taraganj-Badarganj) 3 21-Rangpur-3 Rangpur Sadar (including City Corporation) 4. 22-Rangpur-4 (Pirgachha-Kaunia) 5 23-Rangpur-5 (Mithapukur) 6 24-Rangpur-6 (Pirganj)
9. Voters 19,49,653 (women-9,54,453 and male-965200) (upazila based voters)
10. Tribes, flutter, hill, Mushahr, Santal, Pahan, Turi etc.
11. Education: University-01, University College-03, College-59, School-510, Madrasa-267, Primary School Government-702, Non-Private-590.
12. Literacy rate: 48.5% (male 51.2%, female 45.9%) (As per the 2011 census)
13. Religious institutions: Mosque – 5711, Temple – 760 and other places of worship
14. Distance from the district headquarters: 370 km.
15. Sadar-3km from the district headquarters to the district headquarters, Gangachara-12 km, Taraganj-30 km, Badarganj-29 km, Pirgachha-26 km, Mithapukur-24 key : Mr., Pirganj – 40 Kms.
16. Communication system: Length of rail line – 62 km, National highway length – 84 km MRRIZIONAL HIGHWAY LANGUAGE – 22 km
17. Agricultural system: Total land area – 2,35,671 hectare crop land – 2,01491 hectare land – 34,180 hectare crop – rice, jute, tobacco, potato, sugarcane and vegetables
18. Grain intensity: 244%
19. River: 5 (Teesta, Jamuneshwari, Ghaghat, Akhira and Karatoa)
20. Health System: Rangpur Medical College – 1000 beds, Sadar Hospital 50 beds
21. Tourist Places: The shrine and mosque of Hazrat Moulana karamat Ali Jaunpuri (rah) are used as museum at present, Carmichael College Building, District Council Building, Variaghejat, Shirin Park, Anandanagar, Nal Domboy Mosque of Laldighi, Pariad Zamindar Bari, Manthan Zamindar House, Pirgacha Devi Chaudhurani Rajbari, Itakumari Zamindar Shishchandra Roy’s Rajbari, Mahiganj’s Kazitari Mosque, Rangpur Chur Yakhana, Rangpur Town Hall, Rangpur Medical College, piraganjera thicket heyata bisalaya poet Mahmud shrine, the shrine Kaunia joy, benarasi rural, industrial and other land nisabetaganja sataranji.
22. Industrial related heavy industries. Sushampur Sugar Mills, Olive Well Mills, RK Fan, Dalda Mill, Cigarette CO, Apel Ceramics, Distilleries, Cold Storage, Bidi Factory, Hardboard Mill, Soap Factory, Poultry Farm, Guti Uriya Factory. Mazari / Small Industries Mosquito Coil Factory, RFL, PVC piped factories, food subsidiary industries, textile industry, jute and jute industries, printing press, leather industry, Forestry, chemical industry, engineering. Cottage industries: Ceramics, engineering, textile aids, chemicals, pamphlets, centrifugal factories, fruit aids, cottage products, weaving industries.